Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

emails says sent by late husband

New Poster

emails says sent by late husband

My husband passed away in 2013 and just realized any email I send shows his name as sender. His name is not on account just mine and he never used my email address he had a different one when he was alive. I called comcast they are no help they have no idea how to resolve this. They called me back twice with no help were supposed to talk to supervisor then call but that was 2 days ago don't think they will call back. I have looked thru everything I can think of and don't find his name anywhere. Please if someone could help would really appreciate it.

Email Expert

Re: emails says sent by late husband

Sign into "My account" from the "hamburger" menu in the upper left corner of the screen, or from the link at the top of the page.  On the landing page click on "Users" at the top.  You should see the account listed.  To the right click on "Edit".  Does his name show there?  If so that is where you can change it.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: emails says sent by late husband

Thank you for your help but no his name is not there. After calling Comcast 5 times got the right person. Figured out it's from their app on my tablet he said this started last year and as of now they do not know how to fix it. He was able to put a temporary fix on it right now. Guess I  just won't use the app if it starts again. Again thank you for trying to help.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation