Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

emails don't open

New Poster

emails don't open

My email account takes a long time to open. Then when I want to read an email it doesn't open either.

Contributor

Re: emails don't open

Having the same problem!

Contributor

Their email server is down again... and the same thing happened just few days ago.

Contributor

Will this ever end ?  This is crazy......

Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same problem. It started two days ago then supposedly fixed. Now it's down again. Pathetic service.

New Poster

Same problem late this afternoon and ongoing.   Does anyone Know how to chat or connect with Comcast for email issues?  

Comcast help people are you there, aware of this problem and working on it?

Contributor

Getting through to somebody at Comcast to report and issue and actually having it acknowleged and escelated properly is like trying to get military secrets out of North Korea.

You can call customer service, but you'll get the same form-fed 'help' telling you to reboot your computer and modem, is it plugged in etc, when clearly the problem is with Comcasts' servers... AGAIN.

New Poster

I have work to do, need email! They need to fix it soon.

New Poster

This got much worse after email "upgrade".

Impossible to get mail without multiple tries, if at all.  Seattle-Everett area 2/15/18 3:20 pm PST

Wish I had another option.....

New Poster

Same here, can't read my emails for several hours. Pittsburgh area. Annoying.

New Poster

AGAIN!!! I can not open my E mails. Too much problems. I'm thinking of changing. Never a warning or posting from the service.

Regular Visitor

Same problem here.  

New Poster

AGAIN!!!!  (here in Southwest Florida too)

This just happened on Sunday.  Like someone said above.... "ever since they went to the new email".  Yeah Comcast.... Nice update..... That worked out real well!

Are we going to get reimberesed for this problem?  I doubt it.

New Poster

Same problem, body of emails wont open. List of emails appears but all the emails wont load the body's of the emails.

New Poster

wate of your time to chat. i just did today after doing so the other day. same questions with same ultimate conclusion. that it is problem on their end. threy offered a credit which i never got. then tried to sell me more services. lol

New Poster

Me,too.  Last night, we also lost tv and phone.  So much for triple services.

Regular Contributor

I get the same thing!  My Xfinity Connect emails won't open, and it's been happening for hours!  Please fix my emails! Woman Sad

Frequent Visitor

I am having the same issue and no luck getting anyone from Comcast to listen.  Keep raising the price and lower the service quality especially email.

Regular Visitor

This is terrible. Happens way too frequently. Someone from Comcast reads this forum, knows of the issue, but won't acknowledge or explain it. It's like if they pretend it's not happening then it's not real. Just about done with Comcast. Will be a hassle to change email address, but a lot better than putting up with this.

Frequent Visitor

Same problem. Email won't open.  Just twirls.

New Poster

Same problems here.   Think it's 3 x in a week - very frustrating.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats