Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

email

New Poster

email

Using email this  morning and i deleted off not needed emails and my inbox disappeared. I got on with chat but I could nto stay on due to I had to leave for an appointment. When I left the chat, i told them i needed to leave and if they could just get my emails back to when i opened my account this morning and i would take care of things in the afternoon when I go back. 

My inbox is showing only 4 unread emails but next to the inbox icon it reads 28 unread in my inbox. Does comcast still have my emails? Will I ever be able to view them.  These are inbox emails from more than a couple of years, like 4 years that i am in need of having access to. 

How can i get comcast to get my email back in my inbox and be able to actually see work from my inbox emails?

Email Expert

Re: email

Is there a small black arrowhead to the left of "Inbox"?  If so click on that and see if the other 28 messages are in a sub-folder.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation