Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

email

Frequent Visitor

email

this new email is really bad for me. seems i am always having problem. when i am trying to get email i get: "error! try again later"; "comcast is not responding"; security certificate invalid. when i click response, it sez certificate ok; i just saw an item of donald trump responding to an attack. i wanted to check this out. i got everything but that; i get a query that they see i used comcast. comment? is there a way to unsub this?

it has been a pita; there are no instructions how to maintain email history. you are just on your own. try this, try that. c seems comcast people cant figure it out. there should be a window where the people who re-designed this would explain their changes in stead of "i figured it out. now you figure it out."; there i said it. now i will go back on another try and see if it works this time. 

Service Expert

Re: email

Try using an email client such as Thunderbird.  You should have far fewer problems and you can manage your emails much easier.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon