Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

email problems

New Poster

email problems

My email is doing strange things:  1) already read emails pop up repeatedly as new; 2) emails are occasionally jumbled together, i.e. I might open one that pertains to a certain matter and find the body of an entirely different email thread, or I might indicate "reply" to an email and find it similarly confused with another; 3) sometimes when I try to open an email I find "cannot find" as a response; 4) occasionally an already-read email just drops out of sight.  I tried calling Comcast/Xfinity and was put on hold while the agent consulted some higher technical line, but the call was eventually dropped.  This is happening on my desktop at work where a professional emails works just fine.  It is also happening on my cell phone.  It does not seem in any way to be connected to a WiFi issue.  It is unique to my comcast email account.  Anybody experience this type of thing and what did you do about it?  Thanks.

New Poster

Re: email problems

I am having the same exact issues! There has to be something that can be done!!

Regular Visitor

Re: email problems

I have similar issues. I also have a problem moving emails into my files. They don't move and a message indicates there is a server issue.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation