Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

email not working

New Poster

email not working

since monday I have not been able to retrieve my email in any way. All my other services are working except email. If I log into comcast.net and click the email button it just gives me that main xfinity screen. If I try to log in from my phone or computer, it tells me my sign in and password are invalid. I've called comcast twice this week and they reset my passord both times and it still isn't working and they can't tell why. Anyone else with this problem or have a solution?

Email Expert

Re: email not working

On the computer, try clearing your browser's cache/browsing history, then close it out and re-start it in a fresh session.  You could also try using a different browser.  What kind of phone do you have?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: email not working

I have not been able to access any Comcast emails for about a week now. No matter what I do I get an error message saying my login/password is invalid (from tablet) or I get bounced back to Comcast home page. I am reading all over the internet that this has been an ongoing issue and will not be solved by your suggestion to delete the cache. This is an actual problem but no one from Comcast seems to be acknowledging it or providing an actul answer on when this will be fixed. It seems that something is very wrong with your servers or other services. Can we get a real answer on why no Comcast customer seems to be able to get their emails?