Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

email list selection screen

New Poster

email list selection screen

The configuration on the screen which lists my emails changed suddenly a few minutes ago. Why? How do I get the old configuration back?

Email Expert

Re: email list selection screen

We need some better information.  Are you using only the Comcast webmail, or a client like Thunderbird or Outlook?  What suddenly changed?  Are you on a computer or a tablet or what?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I'm on a desktop computer and using Internet Explorer on Comcast for my emails. The only thing that changed is the format on the screen when I click on the email. The list is still there and everything works the same (the font is a lot smaller but I can enlarge that) so it's not a problem using it - it just looks different at the top where it has the delete, compose, forward, etc. It's not causing me any real problems, so it's probably not worth the time and effort to research. I just thought maybe I hit a wrong button or tried to change something without realizing it. Thanks for your prompt reply - I'll just live with it as is unless it causes me some trouble.

Email Expert

Are you using the default Full version of Xfinity Connect, or the Lite version?  Because Lite looks different than Full.  To check, from the Inbox page go to Preferences>>>>>>General>>>>>Version.  You can change it there if you like.  I'm using Full and it hasn't changed for me.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon