Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

email font and color selections aren't being saved in settings

Frequent Visitor

email font and color selections aren't being saved in settings

Formerly I could set my universal email settings for font color and size and they would be saved. Now they are not. I'm tired of setting these each time when composing emails. What gives?

Expert

Re: email font and color selections aren't being saved in settings

After making the changes in Settings, I have found that I need to sign out of the account and back in again, as well as close out the browser and open it in a fresh session to get the changes to "take".  Try it and see if that does it for you.

Frequent Visitor

Latoque, I tried what you suggested and it didn't work. I've found that every time Comcast/Xfinity changes email it becomes worse. 

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity says I didn't reply so I'm responding again. The closing out of everything didn't save my email settings, darnit.
Frequent Visitor

I have the same 'complaint' or issue, ...... and comcast/xfinity lends a deaf ear to the problem. Anybody know of a way to get them to pay attention?!?!?! <edited>

Expert

@PeteFrosio wrote:

I have the same 'complaint' or issue, ...... and comcast/xfinity lends a deaf ear to the problem. Anybody know of a way to get them to pay attention?!?!?! <edited>

This is primarily a customer-to-customer Help & Support Forum.

Have your tried deleting any cookies associated with Xfinity Connect and then resetting them?  In order for the font settings to "stick" you need to have cookies set.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks again but I am not proficient and do not wish to take the time to tweak whatever they could easily accomplish. Appreciate your help as Comcast won't.

Frequent Visitor

'Tiz a rather weak response don't you think?!?!?! Don't 'your people' talk to 'those people' so maybe 'those people' could send  'my people'  ......  (all of us),     (broadcast)  a legitimate global fix?!?!?!

Expert
Moved:

@PeteFrosio
Your post has been removed to a secure, hidden area for violating Forum Guidelines [personal identifying information]. If you are not familiar with the Guidelines you may review them here. https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Guidelines/Xfinity-Forum-Guidelines/m-p/3115028#M1