Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

email failed to load message content

New Poster

email failed to load message content

I can't open emails  I keep getting error failed to load message content .  I am using windows 10 on comcast, trying to use chrome and also microsoft edge. I've run norton security  I don't know why I wrote this I can't open it 

New Poster

Re: email failed to load message content

WE are having the same problem, comcast is so frustrating!  Server times out, cannot actually see any message content from either new or saed messages

New Poster

Same here.  Been like that for several hours and no help from Comcast on the reason why

New Poster

Per Comcast (their "help" center finally picked up)  they are having on going issues with email servers but  per the agent "they promise that as soon as we open our eyes tomorrow our emails will be up and working again"    What a freaking joke!

New Poster

Same issue since early this afternoon.  Their web client has been a joke, but at least could get email until today.  Now it's nothing.

Contributor

Another "me too" here. I can see the message subject but not the body. I'm inn Portland, OR at 6:57 pm on 2/11/2018.

Contributor

Is anyone from comcast actually aware and working on this?  It seems to be systemwide that email service is DOWN.

Only feedback from their 'help' center reading off a script saying it'll be fixed and zero other info.

Contributor

Same thing going on in the Western burbs of Chicago for the last few days. In addition to the lack of email body content, emails sent to me 

have been taking 60-90 minutes to be posted. Two days ago it was a fun time trying to get a bank password reset. Anyone out there Comcast?

$230 a month and no one is home!

Regular Contributor

I get the same thing!  My Xfinity Connect emails won't open, and it's been happening for hours!  Please fix my emails! Woman Sad

Contributor

Having the same problem.  I'm in Northbrook, IL.  This is tax season and I'm a tax accountant.  Need my email.  Comcast, is anybody out there?

New Poster

Has anyone found out when this will be fixed?

New Poster

same here but it has been going on for 2 weeks. I just don't want to get on the phone with them ...very frustratiing!

New Poster

I've been having the same problem for several hours. I'm kind of relieved to know that I'm not the only one, that Comcast is aware of the problem, and that they "promise" the problem will be fixed by morning. The odd thing is that my husband's computer isn't having any problem, and we're on the same account as different users.

@kstinson2018 wrote:

Per Comcast (their "help" center finally picked up)  they are having on going issues with email servers but  per the agent "they promise that as soon as we open our eyes tomorrow our emails will be up and working again"    What a freaking joke!

New Poster

I have the same situation
New Poster

Same issue here in Baltimore , MD . Subject shows up but times out when you try to open any message , even previous messages I had viewed once.

New Poster

this is beyond belief...this just happened a day or two ago...and same thing wait until morning. If this is a system that only operates between certain hours...just tell us and then refund 1/2 our bill because this is no way to do business. And yes why is it only certain users in an area and yet widespread across the country??? For me this is all since the new format which I think is awful.

New Poster

Mine has been out from 3/11/2018 - 3/25/2018 so bad!!!!!

@davidarnold wrote:

I can't open emails  I keep getting error failed to load message content .  I am using windows 10 on comcast, trying to use chrome and also microsoft edge. I've run norton security  I don't know why I wrote this I can't open it 

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats