New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

crashing xfinity

ANSWERED
New Poster

crashing xfinity

WE constantly have crashing issues and lock ups with using Firefox and Xfinity, and it is my home page, but not for long.  The message comes up every 30 seconds and crashes my system and the only way out is the task manager.  I am on Windows 10, have had the Geek sqad look at it and yet the problem continues.  the message is http://my.xfinity.com/adframe/home/x31:0.  It says, Continue/debug/or stop script.  Nothing works.  How do you debug it???  Anyone else have issues like this???  I have the latest programs.  All updated within the last 2 weeks.  I have tried the chat program and it crashed 6 times while waiting.  I waited three hours and no one responded. 

Accepted Solution

Re: crashing xfinity

If you're experiencing problems with advertising on pages you visit you might consider trying Adblock Plus. It is available for all major browsers, including Microsoft Edge and Android.

This should take care of your problem.

View answer in context
Service Expert

Re: crashing xfinity

If you're experiencing problems with advertising on pages you visit you might consider trying Adblock Plus. It is available for all major browsers, including Microsoft Edge and Android.

This should take care of your problem.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon