New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

comcast.net or comcast.com

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

comcast.net or comcast.com

I am not sure if my email is comcast.com or comcast.net, and how do I get the right one in my account? thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: comcast.net or comcast.com

Your email is .net and to access the email all you need to o is go to www.comcast.net

View answer in context
Valued Contributor

Your email is .net and to access the email all you need to o is go to www.comcast.net

Gold Problem Solver
Moved:

New Poster

When I got Comcast 2 years ago, I tried using comcast.net and was informed that comcast.com was the correct address.  I have been using comcast.com and have been receiving emails.  Since some of these comtacts are 2 years old, I have to presume that they are usng comcast.com.  Now, when I have to confirm a yelp or customer account, I use comcast.com and do not get the confirmation; however, all my other emails are still being received.  Can someone please explain what happened.  If I give a contact comcast.com will I not get emails from the new contacts.  You should note that I do not use any of the xfinity upgrades and have the cheapest internet connection I can get from them because I hate giving them any money, but that is another story.