New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

comcast e-mail

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

comcast e-mail

I need to send e-mails to 80 addresses at 1 time but comcast limits it to 50.  How can I increase it?

Accepted Solution

Re: comcast e-mail

Comcast's email allows 100 recipients per message -- see http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/limitations-on-sending-email/

Perhaps the program or device you are using has a lower limit?

Exactly what error message are you getting?

View answer in context
Gold Problem Solver

Comcast's email allows 100 recipients per message -- see http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/limitations-on-sending-email/

Perhaps the program or device you are using has a lower limit?

Exactly what error message are you getting?

Regular Visitor

I just finished talking to a Comcast Rep in Security and he was telling me that Comcast e-mail sending limit is 50 recipients for security purposes. He said that my account could be hacked and he was going to look up the support document that was sent to me and amend it to read 50.  Thank you for getting back to me so soon but I will be limited to sending to 50 recipients only.  Keep up the support.

Service Expert

mtolly wrote:

I just finished talking to a Comcast Rep in Security and he was telling me that Comcast e-mail sending limit is 50 recipients for security purposes. He said that my account could be hacked and he was going to look up the support document that was sent to me and amend it to read 50.  Thank you for getting back to me so soon but I will be limited to sending to 50 recipients only.  Keep up the support.

Whoever you talked with is incorrect.  The limit is 100 recipients at a time and no more than 1,000 during a day.  The link that BruceW provided is valid and current.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Gold Problem Solver

mtolly wrote: ... Thank you for getting back to me so soon but I will be limited to sending to 50 recipients only. ...

What happens when you try to send to more than 50?

Is the problem happening with their Xfinity Connect webmail, an email program, or an app on a mobile device?

If you are you getting any error messages please post them but remove any personal information (especially email addresses) first. The forums are public: it isn't safe to post personal information here, and it's against forum rules (see http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/m-p/2618379#M1).