Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

can't login into email with firefox

Regular Visitor

can't login into email with firefox

Unable to login to comcast email using firefox and windows 10. Works ok when using chrome

Contributor

Re: can't login into email with firefox

buckshot88 wrote:

Unable to login to comcast email using firefox and windows 10. Works ok when using chrome

Hope my experience with this issue will be of help as I use firefox and windows 10.

I have had about a week's worth of issues of various kinds related to accessing emails and using Firefox. Finally I succombed and called Comcast. Both times they were aware of this wide spread problem with webmail but could not immediately give me a fix time frame. So I starteds poking around and found that if I signed in through the "my account" I could then use the "envelope" to open my emails. This gave me a work around as I do not use the app for Comcast which the customer service agent suggest I use. When I brought up the "my account" sign in page I bookmarked the page so that I did not need to go through the Xfinity main page.

I am using the new email format and when I heard this was coming I implemented the Comcast feature that allows you to send emails received by Comcast to another email while leaving the emails also on the Comcast server. This has been a lifesaver for me since my email was migrated to the new version.

Good luck.