New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

can not get my E-mail

New Poster

can not get my E-mail

New Poster

Re: can not get my E-mail

I am also unable to connect to email. Been having problems with it since the changeover has taken place. I have no problem accessing the internet or other email providers. When I am able to connect, it is extremely slow. Comcast must surely know, but I have seen no notifications from them.

Email Expert

JM43 wrote:

I am also unable to connect to email. Been having problems with it since the changeover has taken place. I have no problem accessing the internet or other email providers. When I am able to connect, it is extremely slow. Comcast must surely know, but I have seen no notifications from them.

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

Having the same problem. At first patient now not so much. I can't read my email as I get redirected back to my home page or I get 502 proxy error. Been on phone all morning and nobody knows what to do. Hope none of the emails I have are important. Yahoo mail might have been hacked but at least you always got your mail. Comcast is my main mail so hope they fix something soon. I have been having one problem after another now this. All browsers, firefox, chrome & ie. Emptied cash, cookies etc nothing works.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation