Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

buffering

New Poster

buffering

supposed to have highest, business levels of internet.  Since installing Windows 10, there is continual buffering with videos and NetFlix.  This is not what we are paying for.

Service Expert

Re: buffering

neverupstaged wrote:

supposed to have highest, business levels of internet.  Since installing Windows 10, there is continual buffering with videos and NetFlix.  This is not what we are paying for.

It has been reportd that Windows10 installs sometimes load a generic driver for the adaptor...  go into WIndows Updates and look for a newer driver, or visit the adaptor's manufacturers website for an updated WIndows10 driver.  As an example, I have a 7 month old Dell tablet/laptop...  when I upgraded to Windows10, it loaded the generic driver from calendar year 2006....  I went to DELL's website and installed the latest driver for my adaptor and I am running top-speed.   Good Luck!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon