Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

blank (black, no icons)

New Poster

blank (black, no icons)

On the xfinity home page the toolbar for getting to my email is black (no icons). Therefore unable to sign in to access my emails.

Note I have windows vista OS.   

Frequent Visitor

Re: blank (black, no icons)

I'm having the same problem on Windows XP.  Google Chrome browser (old but only option for the OS).

Email Expert

Do either of you see a three-dot ellipse in the upper right corner of the homepage?  If so click on it and you should see the icons.  If not, scroll to the bottom of the page and under "I want to" click on "Check email and voicemail".

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Hi Latoque,

I have no ellipse in upper right corner.  There is nothing across the entire black area at the top of the screen.  It's just black background.

Also I do not have the "I want to" or "Check email and voicemail" options at bottom.  None of the black bottom section is rendered.  The page ends with the white backgrounded "Help & Support" section.

When I "Inspect" the page with Chrome, I see there are 41 errors.  A set of them that look interesting are like this example:
https://edge.myriad-xcr.xcr.comcast.net/select/logo?entityId=52748800690745…ight=30&extent=true&grav...

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_SPDY_INADEQUATE_TRANSPORT_SECURITY

This problem may have started with we got a new Modem/Gateway from Comcast.  We had a heck of a time getting it to work.  Hrm.... 

Email Expert

@Bethula wrote:

Hi Latoque,

I have no ellipse in upper right corner.  There is nothing across the entire black area at the top of the screen.  It's just black background.

Also I do not have the "I want to" or "Check email and voicemail" options at bottom.  None of the black bottom section is rendered.  The page ends with the white backgrounded "Help & Support" section.

When I "Inspect" the page with Chrome, I see there are 41 errors.  A set of them that look interesting are like this example:
https://edge.myriad-xcr.xcr.comcast.net/select/logo?entityId=52748800690745…ight=30&extent=true&grav...

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_SPDY_INADEQUATE_TRANSPORT_SECURITY

This problem may have started with we got a new Modem/Gateway from Comcast.  We had a heck of a time getting it to work.  Hrm.... 

All I can suggest then is that you -------------

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.  Also, are you using the most up-to-date version of your browser?  I'm using Chrome and it's up to  v 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Same thing going on with me for last few days.  No icons, no ellipse.  I am able to access my  email ONLY because my Chrome browser setting was set to open all the tabs where I left off in my last browser session.  I was signed into my Comcast inbox so that was one of my open tabs. Without this direct link to my inbox, I could find no other way on the Comcast site to access my mail. Maybe this will work for you?    https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&waitSeconds=30

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for posting your link, but it doesn't work for me.  It resolves to the same homepage with no email icon Smiley Sad  (https://my.xfinity.com/?cid=xfinityconnecttocomcastnet).

Thanks for you help.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation