Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

am i being phished this just pops up while viewing a web page..happening more and more

New Poster

am i being phished this just pops up while viewing a web page..happening more and more

Hello Comcast User,

Your Computer (IP Address 98.22221.182.) has been selected to participate in an anonymous survey about your experiences with Comcast.

In consideration for your time, at the end of this short survey you will be presented with several exclusive reward offers (worth at least $70).

Want to know what the reward offer is? Complete this survey to find out!

Do you feel like you're currently paying too much for your Comcast internet connection?

Email Expert

Re: am i being phished this just pops up while viewing a web page..happening more and more

I have never seen this kind of message.  I'm assuming it's not legitimate.  I would report it here----------------

https://constantguard.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse/

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Gold Problem Solver

Re: am i being phished this just pops up while viewing a web page..happening more and more

jaytheyankeefan wrote: Comcast Survey - July ...

Please see http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/OBNOXIOUS-UNWANTED-SURVEY-AD/m-p/2929490#M129052 and replies.