Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

add a second E mail address

Regular Visitor

add a second E mail address

I need to add a second E Mail address, how do I do this??????????? I found a section where it indicates you can add up to 7 different ones but are unable to find or how to do it. HELP!!! 

Service Expert

Re: add a second E mail address

bruanne wrote:

I need to add a second E Mail address, how do I do this??????????? I found a section where it indicates you can add up to 7 different ones but are unable to find or how to do it. HELP!!! 

Follow the link from this post:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/E-Mail-and-Xfinity-Connect-Help/Create-New-Comcast-Email-Address-How-To...

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

This answer is unexceptable, Why am I paying you $211.00 a month and can not get the correct information on how to set up a second E Mail adress, especially when your comany indicates I can have as many as SEVEN ADRESSES. Totally discussed with the response. Maybe it is time to look for a new company.   

New Poster

The instructions are clear, but when I sign in as the primary account holder, there is not a button to add a secondary user.  It just shows mine and nothing else.  Answers?