Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity connect app not working on iPhone & ipad

New Poster

Xfinity connect app not working on iPhone & ipad

I cannot get to my email in my xfinity connect app. I keep,getting a message that email is undergoing maintenance. It was just happening on my phone 2 days ago, but now it's not letting me read my email on my iPad. I have tried logging out & back in. I have tried deleting the app from my phone & reinstalling. It is a huge problem, as that is the primary way I check all email.
New Poster

Re: Xfinity connect app not working on iPhone & ipad

Same thing here. It started around 9pm on Wednesday, Jan 28.  

I was in the app a few minutes earlier, reading my email, and when I returned to the app, I received the "under maintenance" message.  It works fine if I log into my other comcast email account, but not my primary account.  I can get my mail on my Mac and in iPhone mail...just not through the Connect app. 

Frequent Visitor

I am having the same issue.  Started Wednesday night and continuing now.  Starting a chat with a help analysit now.

Regular Contributor

Same here!!  iPad Mini.  Signing out and in as suggested no help.  Look forward to you posting solution!!

Frequent Visitor

They are working on the problem but I was told to uninstall and reinstall TOMORROW.  She said it could be a day or two to resolve and directed me to the mobile site or to use a PC.  I suggested that posting to the website and updating the message in the app would demonstrate honesty and transparency rather than saying a few hours.  She was not thrilled with what I had to say.

I have uninstalled the app and will reload tomorrow and hpe it is resolved by then.  Whatever happened was on Comcast as there was no recent update to the IOS so they broke it doing whatever they were doing in the background.

Regular Contributor

Thank you! 

Yes, no doubt it was on their end and I use the iPad a lot on local WiFi.  In fact it will be my only access later today at my mother-in-law's retirement home so major inconvenience.  Come on Comcast.  Show some urgency.

Official Employee

We are working on the issue.  It should be resolved for most customers, but we are aware there are some still experiencing intermittent connectivity.  Our engineers continue to work on the issue.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Contributor

Thank you.  For feedback the 'sign out and back in' worked on an old OS 5 iTouch but not on my 7.0.6 iPad which I now use.

0907 EST update.  I think it's working now!