Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity account set-up

New Poster

Xfinity account set-up

When using my Xfinity account log-in, I receive a message on the overview page indicating there is 1 step remaining to complete my account set-up and the personal email icon is unchecked. So I click that icon and get prompted to enter and confirm my personal email address. I then receive a message indicating a verfication email has been sent and a reply is needed but I never receive the message in my inbox or spam. I have tried this several times over a period of weeks with no success. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Service Expert

Re: Xfinity account set-up

hi, I moved your post to the email area of the forum.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Email Expert

@tagostino wrote:

When using my Xfinity account log-in, I receive a message on the overview page indicating there is 1 step remaining to complete my account set-up and the personal email icon is unchecked. So I click that icon and get prompted to enter and confirm my personal email address. I then receive a message indicating a verfication email has been sent and a reply is needed but I never receive the message in my inbox or spam. I have tried this several times over a period of weeks with no success. Does anyone have a fix for this?

To clarify--------you are not getting the verification message in the other, non-Comcast, account you used as the personal entry?  If so, do you have another one you can try with?

Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster

In response to Latoque's post, I am not receiving the verfication email for the non-comcast email account I am trying to use as my personal email account. I do have another email account and I do receive a verification message for that account but I do not normally use that email address.

Service Expert

@tagostino wrote:

In response to Latoque's post, I am not receiving the verfication email for the non-comcast email account I am trying to use as my personal email account. I do have another email account and I do receive a verification message for that account but I do not normally use that email address.

did you check in the spam folder of the email apps?

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation