Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Security Issues with msn.com

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Security Issues with msn.com

It started on Sunday when had a data breach email message from Comcast and had to change my password.  Intermittently since then, I have not been able to access msn.com as my homepage from my PC or Tablet using Xfinity.  I have tried using Firefox and Google and keep getting "Insecure Connection" messages.  This is the only website I am having issues with and if I go into my cell phone which isn't using Xfinity service, I can access MSN no problem.  I have tried to get help from Support and am being run around in circles.  Does anyone have any insight as to what is going on and how to fix this?  Thanks!

Email Expert

Re: Xfinity Security Issues with msn.com

I have not seen any such email about a data breach from Comcast, and there is nothing about it over in the security forum.  Are you sure it's legitimate?  Does it have the Xfinity verified email logo at the top of the header and next to the message in the list?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity Security Issues with msn.com

Yes, I contacted Comcast via Chat and phone and they had to help me reset my password.