Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

XFinity Connect app for iPad problems with e-mail

New Poster

XFinity Connect app for iPad problems with e-mail

Since last summer, the app that came with my iPad for e-mail ceased to work. I was advised to download and use the XFinity Connect app. I did so, but am having trouble I two areas. When I send an e-mail, the app does not post the e-mail in my Sent folder. If I need to refer back to that e-mail in a second e-mail to that addressee, I cannot because the e-mail just disappears. There is no record of it.

2nd problem. When I begin a new e-mail, if I have started the e-mail and need to leave it to find a photo or other information to add to that e-mail, when I return to I,t it has disappeared. It has been put into the draft folder and says simply: No recipient, No subject. It is essentially a blank e-mail and whatever I have written on it disappeared. This can happened while I have watched, within 5 seconds. I did find a way around it, by clicking on the word cancel in the upper left of the e-mail, and then click on save draft. That is a time consuming nuisance. Normally, on my PC, I can begin an e-mail and leave it several times to look for things I wish to add to it before I send it.

Hopefully, these things will also be addressed in any future updates to the app. Otherwise, it functions fairly well.