Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

XFINITY Insights Community Panel

New Poster

XFINITY Insights Community Panel

Hello. I signed up for the Xfinity Insights Community in September 2016. I never recieved any invitations to do surveys to earn points towards amazon credit. I had actually forgotten about it until I was deleting & updating my old contacts. I forgot my password & don't know how to retrieve it. Can anyone tell me if this program is still open and, if so, how can I retrieve my password? Also, is it really worth the time, effort & apparent hassle? Thank you for any help you can offer. Have a safe, happy holiday season.

Email Expert

Re: XFINITY Insights Community Panel

Try here-----------

https://www.xfinityinsightscommunity.com/Portal/default.aspx

Under "Sign in" click on the link "Forgot password?"  That should get you going again.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Silver Problem Solver

I have been a member of the Insights community for over 3 years. In that time there have been maybe 5 surveys, none of which had any relevance or meaning to anything. The administrators have changed several times, promising to do better, which they do not do. I have yet to see any purpose for this community. It is not possible to contact them, other than an online form, which they ignore.

I brought this issue up on the Comcast Facebook page, and the Comcast CSR's there admitted they have no way of contacting them either, and knew nothing about the community.

New Poster

Hello Latoque,

Thank you for taking time on your holiday to help. I appreciate it. Have a wonderful holiday season.

-BARBARA

New Poster

Hello barbie123,

Thank you for taking time on Christmas to help me out. I appreciate it. I'm glad I found out now, prior to wasting my time, the reward isn't really worth the effort. There are some very good legit sites that you can earn a good deal on money doing the surveys & testing products. 5 surveys in 3 years though?! That's pushing it though. Have a safe & happy holiday season.

-BARBARA2017

PS. I love the name :-)  

Silver Problem Solver

Thanks, and Merry Christmas.

New Poster

@ wrote:

I have been a member of the Insights community for over 3 years. In that time there have been maybe 5 surveys, none of which had any relevance or meaning to anything. The administrators have changed several times, promising to do better, which they do not do. I have yet to see any purpose for this community. It is not possible to contact them, other than an online form, which they ignore.

I brought this issue up on the Comcast Facebook page, and the Comcast CSR's there admitted they have no way of contacting them either, and knew nothing about the community.

I have had much the same experience as you describe.  Not only have they had very few surveys, when they changed webpage formats near the beginning of my time with them, they lost my previous balance, and never returned my attempts to contact them.  Unbelievably HORRIBLE and complete lack of customer service from a "service" that pretends to want to know what we think!!  No small bit of irony here.  Lately, I've tried to respond to 3 surveys on my phone, and once loaded, the page claims I already filled out those surveys (which, of course, I did not), but then cannot access the surveys on any format.  Again losing the opportunity to earn any of my points.  Of course, no way to contact them to have it corrected, or get me my points.  Unbelievable.

Tags (1)
Admin1

Hello All -- Thank you for your interest in XFINITY Insights Community. This program is still open and does conduct surveys from time-to-time. We do have a team who handles questions relating to XFINITY Insights Community. Here is what to do if you're having issues with the site or want to ask questions regarding the program:

• I have additional questions regarding the XFINITY Insights Community. What should I do?
    Customers with additional questions regarding the XFINITY Insights Community can visit https://www.xfinityinsightscommunity.com and select Technical Support at the bottom of the page. The customer may be able to find their question on the list of frequently asked questions on the Technical Support page. If not, they can submit a different question by selecting None of these apply to my question and then selecting Next. The next page will ask for the customer’s contact information and include a free form field to submit questions to the team.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Silver Problem Solver

The link you provided does not allow you to ask why there are so few surveys. The link forces you to select a survey to ask about, which renders the link useless. You stated that we could ask questions regarding the program, but seems we cannot.