Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

XFINITY Email

Regular Visitor

XFINITY Email

I have been using XFINITY Email for more than a year now. Recently I am having multiple issues. I have had no changes to my software or hardware. When opening up Email I receive the following generic message "Error. We're sorry. It looks like something went wrong. Please try again in a moment." Lower on the page I receive "Error: Failed to load messages". When messages do appear and I read the message the system does not mark the Email as read. Sometimes when I open a message I get another Failed to load message. Sometimes when I try to print a message I get a message telling me that the message cannot be printed. I have had a number of senders tell me that they are getting undeliverable messages and that my Email address is unknown. In other cases the Emails do go through. My inclination is to reload the software. I know my version number but cannot figure out if it is the latest version number.

New Poster

Re: XFINITY Email

That same issue has been plaguing me for a week.  Often I have to attempt opening my email 4-5 times, while hoping for this message to disappear. 

A fix will certainly be appreciated.

Regular Visitor

Re: XFINITY Email

I contacted XFINITY Support and they resolved the issues. I suspect that they ran some kind of a maintainence program or there was possibly errors in my profile which they corrected. They never told me how they resolved. In fact I never actually talked with the Support Rep. 

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation