Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

XFINITY EMAIL NOT LOADING

New Poster

XFINITY EMAIL NOT LOADING

Comcast/Xfinity email agiain is not loading.  A month ago my email box vanished and could not be recovered.  It took over four hours over a period of days talking with customer service only to get NO WHERE.  When contacting customer service it takes FOREVER AND NO HELP IS GIVEN.  Any one experiencing this treatment with their service?

Regular Contributor

Re: XFINITY EMAIL NOT LOADING

I can't get to Xfinity Connet, because the loading takes forever and it won't let me view my e-mails!  Xfinity Connect has been down for hours!  When will Xfinity Connect be fixed?! Cat Sad

New Poster

Same dilemma.  I used the chat app. Connected with a rep after 8 minutes waiting in queue, but at least the chat app tells you how many are ahead of you.

Rep could not resolve, had to open a ticket and escalate it to higher tier support.  No ETA on resolution.

Contributor

Still down in central mass at 1:05pm

New Poster

email server not connecting

Regular Visitor

My problem too here in California at 10.20 am......very slow loading anyhow the last few days and weeks.

Regular Contributor

At least I can still access Xfinity Connect using my Android, though it may take a long time to load before I can get new e-mails.

Frequent Visitor

This is the worst my email has ever been. After 2 hours I finally have access but cannot compose or reply.

New Poster

Same here in Northern California. 11am! Ugh!
Frequent Visitor

As usual, Comcast is working hard to keep their reputation as the worst customer service in the US.

New Poster

email not working no help from chat.

New Poster

Now loading. Recd this at 11:19am PST in my email
Screenshot_20171206-112518.png
New Poster

This has been happening ever since they "updated" their xfinity connect and it's very, very tiresome. In fact right now as we speak it is trying to download. 

Regular Contributor

Same email access problem in Baltimore. Ongoing for hours..

Frequent Visitor

Chat is useless. Dolt wanted to refresh my modem just to be doing something knowing full well the problem is with them.

Regular Contributor

He is likely reading from a script somewhere offshore. 

Gave up using webmail. iPhone using Apple Mail seems to be ok. I also gave up awhile back using their app. 

The one time it did come up, I could see my folders, but no inbox/sent/drafts/trash.... 

Frequent Visitor

Yes I had the same thing happen to me, apparentely their new email server was built by 1st graders and now they are in 2nd grade and want a raise to fix it but comcast wont do it.

New Poster

Mine is not loading in CT either -- just get a message that "connection timed out -- please try reloading the page."  Looks like it is down everywhere -- I am receiving emails on my Android tablet, just not at Xfinity connect web site.

Regular Visitor

Been down here all day, too.  At least I can access it from my Android app.  

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats