Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Wowway E-mail Delays and Rejections

Regular Visitor

Wowway E-mail Delays and Rejections

I am having trouble with e-mails from and to Wowway customers. Messages frequently have long delays, sometimes are rejected with permanent errors, and occasionally just disappear without any errors reported. It's been happening sporadically over the last couple of months but has intensified the last several days.

For example, someone from Wowway sends a message to me at Comcast and to several other people who are not on Wowway or Comcast. I will get the replies from those others hours before I get the original message from the Wowway customer.  This issue is for both sent and received messages, and only happens between Wowway and Comcast. It doesn't appear to happen between Wowway and other providers or Comcast and other providers, just between the two companies.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

New Poster

Re: Wowway E-mail Delays and Rejections

I am having the same issue, with long delays on emails being sent and received, with no particular pattern (some come through, others wait overnight). Trying to figure out whether there are any solutions that dont involve moving away from Comcast.com emails as my primary account.  

New Poster

Re: Wowway E-mail Delays and Rejections

Correction -- my issue is not limited to Wowway emails -- it applies to a variety of platforms from what I can tell