Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Who can you contact for customer service?

Frequent Visitor

Who can you contact for customer service?

I am impressed that there is no way to contact Comcast via internet. Today the phone number 800 xfinity gave a staccatto beat that indicated it was not working. (Worked for the phone company). After one hour, actually reached a person who had me do the usual unplug modem, etc routine.  I suspect that on my line someone is downloading mg bits of data. At this point, I am waiting for Verizon to introduce the rural wideband that is being implemented in Texas. I will be long gone if that happens. I did notice that even the invester contact info no longer is available indicating that executives no longer want to hear the customer service complaints because that was one avenue that I used to express my frustrations.

Official Employee

Re: Who can you contact for customer service?

You can reach our Comcast Cares team via email at: We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

-- ComcastDouglasM

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Who can you contact for customer service?

You can call their corporate offices at 215-665-1700 and ask for the Executive Customer Relations team