Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Where did my email accounts go?

New Poster

Where did my email accounts go?

Where did my linked email accounts go? I open the new email interface this morning and cannot get email from the other 2 comcast accounts I have had linked to my main for years. I have my main spam-bait email that is same as my main login but I also have 2 other sub-accounts, one exclusively used for paypal activity and the other for club activity. In the previous, working interface they appeared as folders. I could r-click on them and get external ,mail. Today i still have the 2 folders with all the old mail in them but can see no way to get new mail into them. The r-click menu is the same as the other "storage" folders I have made. Where did my linked mail accounts go?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Where did my email accounts go?

Yup, I asked the same question yesterday and no answer yet.

Frequent Visitor

Email Expert

dcvickroy wrote:

Where did my linked email accounts go? I open the new email interface this morning and cannot get email from the other 2 comcast accounts I have had linked to my main for years. I have my main spam-bait email that is same as my main login but I also have 2 other sub-accounts, one exclusively used for paypal activity and the other for club activity. In the previous, working interface they appeared as folders. I could r-click on them and get external ,mail. Today i still have the 2 folders with all the old mail in them but can see no way to get new mail into them. The r-click menu is the same as the other "storage" folders I have made. Where did my linked mail accounts go?

Do they appear in the section under "Add mail account"?  If not, recreate them in there by clicking on the + sign to the right of it.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation