Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Where are my Sent Items?

New Poster

Where are my Sent Items?

The last few days I am sending mail that is not appearing in my Sent Items folder, though recipients are receiving the mail. This has happened with multiple different recipients. The FAQ talks about this issue but assumes you are using a third party email client, which I am not. For email I go directly to the comcast email site from Chrome, which I assumed was the closest I could get to the direct source and so would avoid problems like this. I am only using 13% of my email usage alottment. Can someone help?

Email Expert

Re: Where are my Sent Items?

From the Inbox page, go to Preferences>>>>>Email>>>>>>Composing.  There you will see the option to automatically save messages to the Sent folder.  Do you have it checked?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Where are my Sent Items?

Ah, got it. It wasn't checked. That should really be a default, like it is in Outlook. Never assume a user DOESN'T want save their work!