Recently, got 2016 New E-Mail (have read about this, though, on Forums since it was first rolled out.
Today, for instance, I received Comcast E-mails in MS Outlook on my desktop computer and on my android phone (did not install Outlook). The e-mails are today's date. It is now 7:15PM, e-mails that made it to my computer and android at approx. 2:00PM, have still NOT showed up in the Comcast Webmail user interface. Yes, I have signed out and signed back in to webview. Yes, I have refreshed the page in the webmail view (using the curved arrows from within UI webview (refresh the page). Is this, yet another new glitch? I need to know what to do to fix the problems.
Do you have the account enabled on the phone or in Outlook using POP3? If so, the default is for the client to download emails and then delete them from the server, which would account for them not showing in the webmail.
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation. Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit. Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!
I am not a Comcast employee.
Was your question answered? Mark it as a solution!
Latoque: Good questions, but I have only one single account/one single e-mail address. Further, I have Outlook (desktop PC only) setting to Never delete from the CC Webmail server.
I have discovered another problem. On my android cellphone, I have that set to automatic syncing. However, today, for instance, it shows within the times within the Webmail dates/times on android, that the last time these were synced was yesterday, Friday, 05/19/17 at 11:40 PM. (Today, Saturday, 05/20/17, 12:38 PM). This had been a problem. previously (I also read about numerous others with the problem on a different Forum--one which discusses cellphones more). This problem HAD cleared up for me--but only after the National Webmail server outages (05/11/17, etc.). Previously, the only solution to this for months and months and months was Customers had to turn their cellphone completely off and then turn them on. They had to do this countless times per day--as a "crippled work around". Now that problem is back again. Do you know of a way to fix THIS, also.
These things are leading me to believe there may be some Comcast server problems--maybe in their infancy, at this point.
(I just edit this) Latoque, I did just do a complete shutdown on my android phone--and turn back on. This is the only way I got e-mails son that since last night at 11:40 PM--and that includes receiving your reply to this post. I really don't want to be forced back to this "crippled work around" again. (By the way, I am NOT changing anything on my end. I am waiting for Comcast to straighten out the Webmail problems)