New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Web Browser

ANSWERED
New Poster

Web Browser

It appears that I can no longer perform a web search through Comcast.  It is supported by Google I believe.  Once I search a topic, the next page opens up with nothing.  I would appreciate help in resolving this issue.  Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: Web Browser

You might want to start by posting the browser brand and version and what OS it's running on.  

Clear all your internet temp files, and reset the browser.  This is something that should be done on a regular basis, and the first thing to do when you have any browser issues.  Remove or uninstall any add-on's not being used or that were installed without your knowledge.

View answer in context
Cable Expert

You might want to start by posting the browser brand and version and what OS it's running on.  

Clear all your internet temp files, and reset the browser.  This is something that should be done on a regular basis, and the first thing to do when you have any browser issues.  Remove or uninstall any add-on's not being used or that were installed without your knowledge.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Tags (1)
New Poster

Thanks for your help.  I cleared the files and voila browser started to work again.