Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Wanting to put a particular address on my "white list" so it stops going into spam.

Regular Visitor

Wanting to put a particular address on my "white list" so it stops going into spam.

Keep having my messages for a particular address go to spam.  Had paid for a Geek squad tech to come to my home to correct it so I wouldn't miss the next workshop.  It worked back around Nov/Dec'15, but has now reverted back to sending these particular messages back to spam.  My Comcast account only allows me to either enter all e-mails I want to receive, or nothing at all.  I don't know how to get these particular e-mails for next month's mailing to be added to my "white list" so that I can receive them and they don't go to spam.  Thanks.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Wanting to put a particular address on my "white list" so it stops going into spam.

Please call the Security Assurance Department and tell them the issue.

Comcast Customer Security Assurance: 1-888-565-4329 (7 days a week from 6AM to 2PM ET), http://security.comcast.net/get-help/contact-comca​st-security.aspx.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.