Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

View secondary account from primary email screen

Regular Visitor

View secondary account from primary email screen

I used to have a folder on the left side of my primary screen that was called "second account".  By clicking on it from my primary screen, it kept me from having to log in separately to see that account.  This is when I access through web mail, not any other email program.

I called Comcast quite a while ago about this, and they indicated they had never heard of this problem.

Service Expert

Re: View secondary account from primary email screen

furkids wrote:

I used to have a folder on the left side of my primary screen that was called "second account".  By clicking on it from my primary screen, it kept me from having to log in separately to see that account.  This is when I access through web mail, not any other email program.

I called Comcast quite a while ago about this, and they indicated they had never heard of this problem.

That secondary folder was a shortcut that would log you into your secondary account to view that in a different tab of your browser.... in that fashion you can view both accounts by switching tabs....   you cannot view all of your email accounts without logging into them ( independantly )

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon