Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Unstable email

New Poster

Unstable email

Since the recent changes to Comcast, my Safari keeps freezing and my email keeps shutting down. Is there something I can do to keep this from happening?

Regular Visitor

Re: Unstable email

Same thing has been happening to me since early 28MAR17.. I'm using Xfinity Connect App on an iPad 4 with Safari browser. The App closes itself down frequently... and immediately does so if I try to send an email.

Regular Contributor

Seeing the same thing, if you stay in the Xfinity Connect app too long, it (reboots? crashes?) and the splash screen appears again.

How did this app and "new" webmail pass quality control? Or is there any (over in Bangalore, India)?

Email Expert

rebelscl wrote:

Same thing has been happening to me since early 28MAR17.. I'm using Xfinity Connect App on an iPad 4 with Safari browser. The App closes itself down frequently... and immediately does so if I try to send an email.

I'm curious;  does the same thing happen if you access the account using the Mail app in iOS?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

It's not just email. My home page freezes as well using Safari or Chrome.