Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Unable to save "Enable spam filter of my account"

Regular Visitor

Unable to save "Enable spam filter of my account"

I have seen this same error posted several times but I have not seen the actual solution posted:

When I check the box to Enable the spam filter, it doesn't stay checked.  A couple of users had their issue resolved via "private message."  If there is a solution, why not post it?  Very frustrating.

Regular Contributor

Re: Unable to save "Enable spam filter of my account"

Hi,

I had originaly reported this error to Comcast several months ago, and after a few weeks it worked briefly, but after reading your post I tried it again.

I'm also seeing the "problem in saving..."  error message again, and the spam ffilter won't stay enabled.

Official Employee

Hi barblavelle-abr and Anon465377, this is a known issue that is still currently being investigate/worked by the correct teams to fix. 

I apologize for the inconvenience

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Contributor

Comcast - What is the status of this problem?  All of a sudden, I'm getting spam and I, too, cannot enable the spam filter because of getting error messge saying that I cannot Save the request to filter spam. 

This issue has been around a long time.  Fixed???

New Poster

Just FYI - I have this unable to save spam filter issue as well. Glad you are aware of it Phil.

l am also having trouble getting emails that I send to myself. I have no filters in place and yet the messages I send to myself never show up in the Comcast mail folders at all. Not in trash, spam, or inbox.