Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Unable to read my e-mail.

Regular Visitor

Unable to read my e-mail.

Glad to see so many people here with my problem.

I agree - poor customer service. I was transfered to a security guy for help, and after I explained my problem - I was getting in a loop when trying to go into my e-mail box - and gave all possible personal information to him, he asked my a funny question - "And are you able to send e-mail?" I gave up to get help from any technical support. I hope there is just a glitch, and I hope it will be fixed. Then I can read my e-mail.

Email Expert

Re: Unable to read my e-mail.

If you provide some information about what is going on, maybe one of us in here can help.  What happens when you try to access your email?  Are you using only the Comcast webmail on a desktop computer, or on a tablet or what?  How are you trying to access it? Are you getting an error message?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: Unable to read my e-mail.

My password did not work the last few days. I decided today to reset my password. Then, I was unable to go to my e-mail box to read the recent 4 messages. (I guess two of those messages are confirmation that my password was changed, because I requested to reset my password one more time after I talked with the security person who asked me if I was "able to send e-mails," and I found his question funny because my call was for "being unable to to into my e-mail box," and by hearing his question, I gave up and hung up.) I am getting a new main page of Xfinity and on and on in a loop. If it is a glitch, I have to sit and wait. How long...

Thanks.