Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Unable to Access Comcast E-mail since Tues - 2/23/16

New Poster

Unable to Access Comcast E-mail since Tues - 2/23/16

What's going on???? Unable to access Comcast e-mail since Tues - 2/23/16.  No help from tech support "chat".  They claimed Comcast was updating their website and would be working in 24 hrs.  Big Lie!  Spoke to tech support in CO, he said the e-mail server was down and couldn't give me any further info.  Contacted executive CEO via e-mail (Outlook - can only send outgoing, not receive) - no response.  Contacted Corp Headquarters - said they would call me prior to end of that business day.  I waited all day, was in the shower when they called me at 3:30 PST (4:30 pm PMT and they close for the week @ 5 pm).  I am so ticked and frustrated, I'm ready to change service to someone else.  I hate Comcast, they are a pain in the touche.  I expect them to credit us $ on our next bill for the inconvenience and waste of my time.  No point in e-mailing me a reply since I can't access my e-mail which at last count were 75 I've been unable to read. Smiley Sad

New Poster

Re: Unable to Access Comcast E-mail since Tues - 2/23/16

Don't worry I am sure this is top priority. My E-Mail has been down for almost 1 Year ! that is right and I have called them many times I have given up!!!!!