Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Typing Freezes in Email Resonpe Box

New Poster

Typing Freezes in Email Resonpe Box

I have this occasional problem when I try to type emails.  The typing goes into slow motion and sometimes totally freezes.  I will get a couple of letters typed, then it halts.  When it starts I will get some of the letters I have typed, but several letters are missing, so it makes no sense.  I can try to backspace and retype, but that doesn't always work.

I have tried signing out and coming back.  Rebooting or shutting down completely.  Removing cookies.  I have even shut down the whole system and let the router reboot.  None of this works.  Sometimes the issue will happen for short period of time, then start working again.  Sometimes I try for a few hours before I can type my message. 

At times I have been typing emails with no problem, then go to another message and it starts.

Email Expert

Re: Typing Freezes in Email Resonpe Box

Try using a different browser to see if you can duplicate the problem that way.  If the same thing happens, then it will at least eliminate the browser as the cause.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon