Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Trying to connect with email again this morning all i get is three animated dots !!

Regular Visitor

Trying to connect with email again this morning all i get is three animated dots !!

ok tried to connect to email again today all i get is a three dot shuffle and nothing now, WAY TO SCREW UP SOMETHING COMCAST !!!

should be a class action lawsuit !

Regular Contributor

Re: Trying to connect with email again this morning all i get is three animated dots !!

I hear you, but Comcast corporate line is "e-mail is a bonus (free) service included with your internet". They will not issue a service credit, trust me, I tried twice. Supervisor would not budge. Nobody at corporate will acknowlege the webmail and the ios app (can't speak for Android) are JUNK, unreliable, and really aren't being fixed, maybe a little band-aid here or there. Chatting with some 10,000 miles away about it (Thank You, Sir, Hello Sir, I am sorry Sir) will get you nowhere too.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Trying to connect with email again this morning all i get is three animated dots !!

Probably the best option is to abandon webmail and install an email client.  That will download your mail to your machine for increased secuity, and provide you with a lot more features.  There are a host of free ones (I like Mozella's Thunderbird), or if you have the Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook would work.

Regular Visitor

do you work for comcast ?