Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

This site is useless. Still not getting emails. Van in phillipines just rad off script did not listen to problem and wins he did problem is

New Poster

This site is useless. Still not getting emails. Van in phillipines just rad off script did not listen to problem and wins he did problem is

Just fix the email,  your help sites are worthless and don't pertain to problems.

Email Expert

Re: This site is useless. Still not getting emails. Van in phillipines just rad off script did not listen to problem and wins he did problem

If you would tell us what the issue is maybe someone in here can help with it.  We need details about exactly what is going on.  Are you on a computer, or a tablet or what?  Are you using only the Comcast webmail or an email client like Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: This site is useless. Still not getting emails. Van in phillipines just rad off script did not listen to problem and wins he did problem

I have the same problem. I can send, but can receive nothing. Was on the phone for two hours with them. Still no solution.

Service Expert

201pompano wrote:

I have the same problem. I can send, but can receive nothing. Was on the phone for two hours with them. Still no solution.

Please provide more details, which Latoque mentioned: If you would tell us what the issue is maybe someone in here can help with it.  We need details about exactly what is going on.  Are you on a computer, or a tablet or what?  Are you using only the Comcast webmail or an email client like Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon