Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

The new and improved email

New Poster

The new and improved email

Is anyone else having problems with the new and improved email that was just rolled out?  Not receiving new emails, can't open documents.  Using Windows 10 with Google Chrome.  Tried internet explorer 11 and still the same thing and keep getting booted out. 

New Poster

Re: The new and improved email

I hate the new and unimproved email. I couldn't open my inbox either. I re-booted the computer, and it worked. But I stiill do not like it. The menu is poor, with no quick links for address book, preferences, etc. You cannot limet the page to 25 or 50 e-mails at a time, so it's draing and slows down the computer.

Email Expert

Re: The new and improved email

Danute54 wrote:

I hate the new and unimproved email. I couldn't open my inbox either. I re-booted the computer, and it worked. But I stiill do not like it. The menu is poor, with no quick links for address book, preferences, etc. You cannot limet the page to 25 or 50 e-mails at a time, so it's draing and slows down the computer.

In the new format, the address book is right on top in the menu bar--------------------------------

New Format.jpg

If you want preferences, xlick on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon