Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Texting - Won't Connect

Valued Contributor

Texting - Won't Connect

Am I the only one that is experiencing "hit or miss" when it comes to getting connected when texting? I just tried to send a text and it won't connect, and it's been doing that on and off for weeks. My "gear" is the same...same computer, same everything, and it worked just fine up until recently. Now it's all unreliable. I never now what will happen when I need to send something. I'm also getting a lot of server error messages lately when composing emails and have to keep making sure my drafts are saved so I don't have to re-write everything. Am I alone having these issues or are other people having them too? I'm curious. Pretty frustrating when you need to send an important text and it won't even connect.. (and I'm paying good money for a service that is unreliable)
Regular Visitor

Re: Texting - Won't Connect

I am doing ok with receiving e-mail--haven't tried to write any--but I haven't been able to connect to my text message or voice mail pages for like three days and it's super annoying. I rely on those functions. There is one thread about it on the forums that claims the problem is resolved. I'm going to call tech on Monday, this is ridiculous. 

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation