Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Subject subject subject

Frequent Visitor

Subject subject subject

i hit "New message" to post here and when the message comes up the curser automatically starts out in the body of the message instead of the subject? why is that? You want to get us frustrated? As soon as I start typing I look up and see instead of the subject (Like a million other forums) I am typing in the body of the message! hate this new email and I want to know how to get the old one back i have used for 10 yrs so i dont have to learn a new one! 

Service Expert

Re: Subject subject subject

emjee wrote:

i hit "New message" to post here and when the message comes up the curder automatically starts outr in the body of the message instead of the subject? why is that? You want to gety us frustrated? I hae this new email and I want to knopw how to get the old one back i have used for 10 yrs so i dont have to learn a new one! 

Unfortunately once you're migrated to the new email there is no way to go back to the old.  Sorry.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Re: Subject subject subject

Why doesnt my curser start in the SUBJECT line when I post a new thread here like every other forum on the internet!? How much smarts does it take to program it so that you dont start in the message body and then have to click up in the subject? ALSO, I go to "Support" on my comcast account and click on "Internet" and zero happens! IS it lame day at comcast?

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation