Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Still don't have new Xfinity email on one of my seven accounts -- other six got it 5-7 MONTHS ago

ANSWERED
Contributor

Still don't have new Xfinity email on one of my seven accounts -- other six got it 5-7 MONTHS ago

I have seven Comcast email accounts. Between 3/2/17 and 5/2/17 (yes, I kept notes ) six of the seven were transitioned to the New Xfinity email. But now, five months later, the seventh account still has the old interface. While I understand that accounts were being phased over gradually, doesn't this gap seem extreme, especially when only one of the seven accounts is affected? Is it possible the seventh account somehow get "passed over?" (This is mainly a curiosity question. I'm fine with the old format. There are some ways in which I prefer the new format, and other ways in which I preferred the old one.)

(BTW, I originally posted this in the mammoth thread about the new Xfinity email, and I think it got buried within discussion of technical issues .  I would delete that post but don't see a way to do so.)

Accepted Solution

Re: Still don't have new Xfinity email on one of my seven accounts -- other six got it 5-7 MONTHS...

Hi, Rick441 - The migration process slowed down a little bit. It doesn't mean there is something wrong with your 7th email. However, if you would like, I can request to manually move your email to our new platform, just let me know. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

Re: Still don't have new Xfinity email on one of my seven accounts -- other six got it 5-7 MONTHS...

Hi, Rick441 - The migration process slowed down a little bit. It doesn't mean there is something wrong with your 7th email. However, if you would like, I can request to manually move your email to our new platform, just let me know. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

Thanks for explaining, Comcast Ella.  I'm OK with waiting.

Official Employee

My pleasure. If you get any issues with your email or with your service in general - feel free to reach me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation