Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Still Problem with copy-and-paste

Frequent Visitor

Still Problem with copy-and-paste

When we type an email and want to paste some content from some web page, for example a flight reservation, or anything else, than often that content might be a HTML-Table.  In such a case, the webmail composer remains stuck inside of the included table cell, it is impossible to move cursor out of it, and type more content under the included text.  This is a long, long (numerous long's omitted for brievity) problem with the webmail composer.  It is stunning that something that elementary needs so many years to gain some attention and to become resolved.

I often open Thunderbird, or now the W10 emailer, type the entire email, later cut-and paste it in its entirety and enter into the webmail composer.  Or I type the text before and after the intented cut-and-paste content, and than paste it between the paragraphs.

Could you please "kick some butt" or "wake up someone" in the webmail team and fix it at last???

Thanks,

Thomas

Official Employee

Re: Still Problem with copy-and-paste

Hi, ThomasH - I'm not quite sure what you are referring to. Could you please provide a screenshot? I was able to copy and paste the HTML table and modify it with no issues as well as type before and after. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon