Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Spam Blocking & Comcast

New Poster

Spam Blocking & Comcast

I've tried everything, read all the forum posts, and still have no clue how to block spam email effectively using Comcast. It appears Comcast is not that strong on fighting spam.

I've configured the filters, marked all spam, and nothing gets blocked. Is there an email software program that works better for spam? Is there a way to make the Comcast program more effective? Are there questions I should be asking that I'm not?

I'm desperate! I'm drowning in spam and it's getting worse. Any help greatly appreciated.

New Poster

Re: Spam Blocking & Comcast

Well, I guess this isn't the place to get answers. Just another disappointment from Comcast...

Official Employee

You're doing the right things.  I'm going to look at what you've been getting and reporting and see if there's anything we can do to give you some relief.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Visitor

I'm having the exact same problem, except I can't delete the spam emails.  I can delete my regular sender's emails.

New Poster

why does comcast not have a way to stop the disruptive ads on my e-mail. If this can not be done it seems g-mail is the logical choice for ease of retrieving mail.