Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Sign in and connect to e-mail

Frequent Visitor

Sign in and connect to e-mail

Been using Win 10 for several months OK, but during the  last couple of weeks Infinity has become a royal pain in the #ss.

When I go to my Infinity Home page I have to frequently sign in (despite previously selecting the 'keep me signed in' option; then to add to the frustration when I click on the e-mail icon it frequently does not go there and eventually times out. I then have to go back to square 1 and start the nonsense all over again.

For the $$$$$ of the service I expect a better functioning result!!!!

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Sign in and connect to e-mail

Which browser/version are you using?  Have you cleared your browser cache?  If not, do so now.

IF you are using Internet Explorer as your browser:  Clcik on Tools>Internet Options> Compatibility View and make sure it is on.

Also test by using a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome.

If you have your browser set to delete all cookies, it will delete the cookie needed for Xfinity Connect too.

Please do not circumvent the Posting Guidelines by disgusing a word not allowed in the Forums.

Just because you have Comcast as your ISP, does not mean you must use Xfinity Connect for email.  You can use any email program you choose.  Free ones include Windows Live Mail, Gmail, Thunderbird.  If you are unhappy with XC, switch to any of those.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.