Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Sign-In from Scratch How?

Regular Contributor

Sign-In from Scratch How?

Tech Level 3 (USA) had me delete all cookies, history, temp files, etc. in Google Chrome "from the beginning of time."  I had problems from the nanosecond I was put onto the "2016 'New' E-Mail" on April 30, 2017.   This did nothing to solve the problems.  (FWIW, somehow, along the way, my Comcast E-mail User name was marked as "inactive" on the backend.  Tech Level 3 had NEVER experienced this problem AND they had to check with the engineers.  The engineers were the only team which had the tools to fix this--mark my Username as "active" again.  I do suspect this has happened to others--just by reading various posts).

Here is my predicament, now:  

1) How do I even get to the Comcast My Account Page--what is the URL address?  

2) How do I even get to my E-Mail Page--what is the URL address?

Email Expert

Re: Sign-In from Scratch How?

The only thing I can think of------------try the mobile version of Xfinity Connect:

m.comcast.net/m

Type that into your address bar and hit return.  See if you can get in that way.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

Re: Sign-In from Scratch How?

Latoque:  Thanks for your reply.  Tech Level 3 did succeed in fixing the glitch and did succeed on the backend of  restoring my username back to "active" again.   BUT  because Tech Level 3 made me delete all the cookies, temp files, history, etc. within my browser(s)-----***I do not know what the actual URL address would be and/or is for me to get to my Comcast Customer Home Page (NEED that URL address to hand-type into browser).  AND  I also do not know what the actual URL address would be and/or is for me to get into my Comcast Webmail Page (need that URL address to hand-type into browser.***

I need a reply with the actual two (2) URL addresses typed in, so that I can access these Comcast Web Pages---and/or a hot link in the reply.  Please.  Need ASAP.  Thanks, in advance.