Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Several issues

New Poster

Several issues

For several days, I have had an outgoing message in my "out" folder that cannot be sent and cannot be cancelled.  I later successfully sent the message but cannot retrieve the original, so I get the hanging white triangle with the "message not sent" message constantly.  Ideas on how to get rid of it?  I have tried everything I know--this is on my phone BTW, and does not appear on my laptop, etc. 

2nd issue:  For the past two days, I kept getting a message that I had exceeded my Comcast Email sending limit.  I hadn't sent anything for either of those days, as I was working...also on my phone.

3rd issue:  This a.m. I got a message that my Comcast signin has failed, and I should enter my password.  I went onto my laptop, where I had a Comcast message with all appropriate security guards, questions, etc. that my acct had been tampered with and I needed to change my PW, and they emailed a separate, non-Comcast acct, etc. and so I did and got a lot of mail that had been withheld, etc.  I then tried to log onto my phone with the new PW...nothing.  Ideas?