Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Sending Email with a Signature

New Poster

Sending Email with a Signature

We are NOT HAPPY with Comcast!  We operate a small business out of our home.  We subscribe to several services through Comcast.  None of which have ever worked continuously!

This complaint is the breaking point!!  After sending messages with a signature attached to our email for years - suddenly Comcast decides to put a filter on our Logo and Website email address. We were unaware that our business related emails were NOT being delivered to our clients for at least 5 weeks.  Ask yourself could you conduct business this way?  After discussion with several clients as to why they had not repsonded to specific emails we discovered we had a problem.  We contacted our computer service company we use for problems.  After 2 hours ($200.00) of weeding through possible problems removing the logo and website address fixed our out going mail. We expect Comcast to make this right!

Service Expert

Re: Sending Email with a Signature

This isn't unusual.  Comcast has stripped out logos and URLs for years in residential mail.

You really don't have a "small" business even though you may operate out of your home.  You should consider using business class service, or at least an email service that doesn't put restrictions on email content, such as logos and URLs.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon